Iron Clad

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The Beginning

Welcome all to the Iron Clad blog. Unlike a traditional blog, this site will not be treated like one person's personal online journal. Instead, this forum will give us the opportunity to discuss issues and explore questions that we individually and corporately feel are relevant to our faith. Thus, let's be open to all that we might discuss in meetings. Anonymous postings are not only welcome but encouraged, as it is likely that lurkers and bloggers who are uninvolved with Iron Clad will be reading our postings. Let's challenge each other and really take advantage of this technology to build on the groundwork that we have already laid.

3 Comments:

  • Is this group age specific?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:08 PM  

  • Hey folks. I must confess, I am new to this whole blogging thing. But don't be surprised. My mother didn't let us get a VCR until '93 and we didn't get cable until '96. No I'm not Amish, but darn close! You know me. . . if you can't kill it. . . don't eat it. Anyway, just writing to say I think this is a neat idea. . . should take some of the load off of Mike when it comes to logistics and planning. Topic-wise, I'm up for anything that is raw, real, in-yo'-face, and pertinent to us young Christian brothers. Though I must apologize in advance. I'll be absentee again this weekend, but the house is open for anyone. I'm headed to Sarnia, Canada for a Pipe Band Competition. I'll be much more available in a Month's time. Pray for me brothers, life is full of friction right now. Anyway. . . there you have it. I am still not a blogger, but I'm no longer a blogging virgin. The pump has been officially primed. :)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:15 AM  

  • Thanks Curt for allowing us to meet at your house for this Saturday!

    And we are not really age specific; although we are generally in the 20-30 age group.

    By Blogger Mick Ó Seasnáin, at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home