Iron Clad

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Last Minute Notice R-Us

Well, as you have noticed, it is Wednesday March 1, and tomorrow is Thursday, March 2 (the first Thursday of March). So, we will all see each other VERY SOON - hint, hint, cough, cough. I sure could go for some Starbucks coffee soon :)


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The previous was not (hint, hint, cough, cough) a reminder about the Iron Clad meeting Thursday, March 2, 2006.

4 Comments:

  • I'll be there. I should be on time, but don't wait up for me to get started. I have a small chance of being late (we're buying a refrigerator tomorrow).

    By Blogger Jason, at 8:07 AM  

  • mike, i love your ambiguity..

    By Blogger Bek, at 1:43 PM  

  • You know what really helps ambiguity? Yes, You guessed correctly - cookie dough (see my blog).

    By Blogger Mick Ó Seasnáin, at 11:19 PM  

  • Just stumbled upon your blog... I think its great to hear of men taking their faith seriously. Praise God and may God richly bless your fellowship!

    By Blogger Travis or P.T., at 7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home