Iron Clad

Monday, October 31, 2005

Meeting this Saturday! (11-5-05)

Well, it is coming up fast, so this post is a reminder about the meeting this Saturday. As always, feel free to post prayer requests and topics that you would like to discuss on this blog. We will be taking a look at the most recent chapters of Wild at Heart by John Eldridge. It is amazing how simple things really are so out of wack in my life, and I am interested in hearing about how the book is influencing others. I hope to make the time I spend matter, and I really like the perspective the book gives.

Well, I will look forward to meeting you gentlemen on Saturday!

4 Comments:

  • And it's those simple things that are so important. Faithful in little, faithful in much.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:05 PM  

  • simple things out of wack? i've never read the book, but would be interested to hear what you are learning along that line???

    By Blogger Bek, at 10:32 PM  

  • Oh no! We've run out of wack again. Turn the machines back on! We need more wack. I hate it when I'm out of wack. Mike, if you need any, I have a storehouse of it for emergencies.

    By Blogger Jason, at 10:17 AM  

  • I'm really excited for this week! I feel like I haven't spent time outside of work for months... what day is it anyway?

    By Blogger Mick Ó Seasnáin, at 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home